I can easily hold a conversation and put forward innovative ideas and opinions
I am a mature individual with a diverse background and I understand the real meaning of a challenge. I have gained an immense amount of experience from taking on challenges and would rather try and learn from any experience than fail to try at all. Among my many expertise is proven track records of successful interventions, the ability to meet targets, efficient and strong knowledge of the telecommunications and motor vehicle industry, excellent quality assurance skills and strong knowledge of reporting and facilitating. I believe in awaking each day towards a day better than the previous and facing any obstacle in life with a positive mind-set.
Address: 32 Celtis Place, Lotus Park, Isipingo
Identity Number: 8007275035084
Cellular phone number: +27 61 311 2528
Nationality: South African
Drivers Licence: Yes - Code 8
Spoken Language: English
Nationality: South African
- Student Leader (1998)
- Head student of teenagers against drug abuse (1997/1998)
Jan 2013Jun 2015
- Managing a chain of properties and restaurants
- Opening and closing of business daily
- Managing the maintenance of all tenants
- Managing staff
- Ensuring service levels are met
- Managing business accounts
- Purchasing / control of stock
- Sourcing corporate business
- Ensuring properties are maintained
- Handling tenant queries.
- Handling of all administrative work.
Mar 2009Dec 2012
Team Leader thereafter promoted to Quality Assurance Supervisor from June 2010
ABSA Rewards - PLP Group
- Quality control of all ABSA rewards sales calls
- Ensuring strict performance measures are in place for any fraud and dishonesty
- Making sure that the CPA is followed and consultants are well clued up with the act.
- Ensuring service level agreements are met
- Ensuring necessary disciplinary actions are followed for bad quality
- Risk analysis and handling complaints
May 2007Feb 2009
Quality Assurance Supervisor
AA Autobay - PLP Group
- Heading up the quality control division.
- Ensuring thorough vehicle assessment checks are complete by the assessment staff.
- Ensuring all vehicles listed with AA meets the AA standards
- Determining value of vehicles in terms of retail and book values.
- Coordination of vehicle inspections.
- Monitor stock and coordinate regular cycle counts to ensure adequate listings of vehicles are always advertised.
- Ensure compliance of all AA policies and procedures
- Ensure that outstanding service is provided at all times to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure all customer/internal documentation and filing is always updated on all necessary levels.
- Address all complaints/concerns from customers/superiors promptly and ensure relevant recovery procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Attend all product knowledge workshops to enhance skills and filter information down to the team.
- NQF Level 2 – Customer Services
- AA vehicle inspection training
Jul 2005May 2007
Sales Consultant thereafter promoted to Quality Assessor and Sales Team Manager from April 2006
- Managing a team of 50 sales consultants
- Call Quality Monitoring
- Sales Coaching/Motivating staff
- Ensuring SLA’s are met
- Performance management
- Ensuring discipline is in line with the companies policies
- Leading by example
- Accredited By Nedbank to sell financial products.
- Accredited by American Express to sell credit cards
- FIAS and FICA achieved through SPM Direct and Nedbank
- Award winner for the best Quality Assessor within SPM for 2006.
Jan 2004May 2005
Customer Service Representitive
- Liaising with new and existing clients
- Managing corporate accounts
- Collection and deliveries of vehicles on behalf of clients such as Toyota and VW
- Inspection of vehicles to ensure quality of Auto amour job meets the clients’ needs.
Mar 2000Jan 2002
- General administrative duties
- PA to director
- Client Liaison
Cars, Music, Gym, Reading, Travelling.