In pursuit of challenging assignments in the field of Human Resources Management that would facilitate the maximum utilization and application of my broad skills and expertise in making a positive difference to the organization..
Recruitment, Induction & Orientation
* In consultation with managers, Senior HR & Head of HR evaluate the recruitment needs and formulate plans and forecasts.
* Sourcing & screening resumes, conducting recruitment, scheduling & interviewing candidates, discussing offer & issuing offer letter, allocating the process and department according to their skills, making of salary fitment .
* Checking for the Budget, pre-joining documentation, current CTC of the candidate with the proposed CTC and getting the required approvals before issuing the offers
* Managing the complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources.
* Identifying manpower requirements through the managers and team leaders.
* Hold induction program for new employees.
* Negotiate employment contract terms.
* Finalise the terms of employment by the vendor.
* Ensure that we adhere to the recruitment guidelines.
* Present job opportunities to suitable candidates and negotiate employment contract terms.
* Monitoring the attendance Reports and time Sheet of employees on daily basis.
* Maintain the employee personnel records, leave files,medical records.
* Overseeing employees’ job satisfaction and motivation.
* Ensure conducive working environment within the organization.
* Handling employee grievances.
* Issuing Form 37
* Processing PF Claim
* Statutory Compliance