MASTERSKILL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, Malaysia
Masterskill University College of Health Sciences is a premier university college in providing holistic education and health in Nursing and Allied Health in the National health care industry. Masterskill Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Center is a multispecialty outpatient rehabilitation center.
- Academic Coordinator
- To assess and treat clients in the community safely and appropriately to standards set by the Physiotherapy Department.
- To assess and reassess clients for medical and rehabilitation equipment and to teach the role and method of function.
- To administer the Physiotherapist service under the direction of the coordinator, ensuring efficient office and management systems.
- To ensure communication is established at all levels to achieve service objectives.
- Provide education on preventive physiotherapy measures and to continue to update own knowledge in all areas of physiotherapy.
- To participate in the development and growth of the physiotherapist services at Mater skills College
- To uphold the standing of the Physiotherapy Service.
- Works towards implementing a proactive continuous quality improvement culture which reflects current trends
Participates in and actively promotes Continuous Quality Improvement within the role.