As a Lead Business Analyst my role is to handle a team of Business Analysts act as a liaison between the Business Units, Technology Teams and the Support Groups. Involved in Requirement Gathering, BRD Documentation, Monitoring Solution Delivery and UAT Support.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Requirements Trace-ability Matrix, RACI Matrix, Use Cases, Process Flow Diagrams, Interface representations, Solution Review documents and Data mapping.
- Conducting Elicitation workshop with Client and Vendor for arriving at the functional Specifications.
- Conducting requirements walk-through session for Developers and Testers for better understanding of the requirements.
- Reviewing and providing Sign-Off for SIT Test Scenarios/Test Cases assuring the coverage and quality adherence.
- Translating requirements and Use Cases into test conditions and expected results for integration, functional and user acceptance testing.
- Providing subject matter expertise on banking domain areas for technological implementations.
- Clarification of doubts arising by development and testing teams.
- Demonstrating the working software to the larger group at the end of each release cycle.