Sales and Marketing Manager
Eczacıbaşı Information and Communication Technologies (Eczacıbaşı ICT) is a provider of information technology solutions and services with more than 25 years of experience.
Eczacıbaşı ICT has two main technology and managed services areas providing comprehensive solutions for applications support and development services as well as for infrastructure and managed services. The business units in each area cover specific areas of expertise from e-signature solutions, portals (Microsoft SharePoint, IBM WebSphere), knowledge and business process management solutions, mobile application development, customer relationship management solutions, ERP, Business Intelligence consulting services, data center operations, network and security operations, virtualization solutions to disaster recovery and business recovery services.
Data Center Management
Eczacıbaşı ICT has one of the largest and most sophisticated data centers in Turkey, where it hosts more than 1000+ servers belonging to internal and external customers. It also runs data centers for the authorized electronic security certificate provider E-Guven and Turkcell’s 7x24 mobile signature operation.
Accreditation and Quality Initiatives
Eczacıbaşı ICT joined the first wave of companies accredited to provide software, licensing and IT consultancy to companies in the Turquality program, Turkey’s state-supported global branding program.
To ensure that it meets the needs of customers and other stakeholders’ service expectations, Eczacıbaşı ICT has certified ISO 9001 Quality Management, ISO 27001 Information Security Management systems, and PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) certification.
Software and Solutions
Eczacıbaşı ICT maintains an expertise in all new industry technologies and processes, such as Cloud Technologies and new offerings in IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), SaaS (Software as a Service) and Shared Service Centers (SSC). Another area the company has focused on, and where it is the first in Turkey, is SaaS HR Management tools and systems for small and medium-sized clients.
While successfully providing many outsourcing services to clients, Eczacıbaşı ICT is also developing innovative products or services.
Examples of some of its achievements are:
- Becoming one of the SAP-certified hosting partner in Turkey,
- Introducing virtualization services as a step towards cloud computing services, and creating an entirely new cloud infrastructure for cloud broker companies,
- Delivering wall to wall IT services, including security and network solutions.
- Sales and Marketing Manager (December 2014 - Present)
- Sales Manager (April 2012 - November 2014)
- Reports to Executive Member of The Board at Eczacibasi ICT (CIO at Eczacibasi Holding)
- Manages the Sales, Sales Support and Marketing Departments.
- Manages 6 personnel (4 Account Management, 1 Sales Support, 1 Partner Management).
- Leads weekly sales meetings.
- Member of The Management Team.
- Authorized signatory.
- Joins weekly management and strategy meetings.
- Corporate Communication.
- Manages some key accounts and strategic business partners directly as a key account manager.
- Joins customer meetings.
- Joins fairs and organizations as a keynote speaker (www.youtube.com/user/EczacibasiBilisim).
- Writes about technology on BThaber
- Works with agencies for marketing materials (presentations, brochures, success stories, videos etc.).
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Assigns sales territories and sets quotas.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Account Managers.
- Mentors the members of sales team.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Account Managers to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Manager’s sales and activity performance.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Managers.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Assists Account Managers in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Recruits, tests, and hires Account Managers based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
- Maintains and improves relationships with the clients.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Systems
- Relationships and Roles:
- Insures that all Account Managers meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Delegates authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Sets examples for Account Managers in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Account Managers to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Performance is measured against
- Team management
- Profit achievement
- Customer satisfaction
- ISO certifications
- Worked with the accounts like Intema, Eczacibasi Holding, Eczacibasi Girisim, Ipek Kagit, Esan, Askaynak, Eczacibasi Monrol, Eczacibasi Baxter, EIP Eczacibasi Ilac Pazarlama, E-Guven, Vitra, Villeroy & Boch, Koramic, Schwarzkopf, Karma Bilisim, Turkcell Superonline, Eczacibasi Saglik Hizmetleri, Eczacibasi Hijyen, Eczacibasi Yatirim Menkul Degerler, Kanyon, E-Kart, Darty, Bayer, EIS Eczacibasi Ilac, Burgbad, IKSV, TEB, Ekom Eczacibasi Dis Ticaret, RTS, Avon, SYS Robot, Eczacibasi Gayrimenkul, Kocfinans, ESI Eczacibasi Sigorta, Capintec, Istanbul Modern, Payby.me, Polin, NIVEA Beiersdorf, Uniteam, Ataman Ilac, Intertech, TS Verim, IKSV, Eczacibasi Spor Kulubu, Engers Keramic, Mavi, ThyssenKrupp, Vodafone, Tantur, IstJet, TAIB YatirimBank, Vitra Bad, Vitra Santehnika, Groupama Sigorta, Mercedes Benz, Ceviz, Bank Asya, Imperial Tobacco, Yapi Kredi, Karinca, AB Gida, Vitra UK, Societe Generale, Citibank, Saha Dernegi, BankPozitif, Molekuler Goruntuleme, Habib Bank, Eczacibasi Medikal, Eczacibasi Portfoy Yonetimi, Toyota, Eczacibasi OSGB, TSKB, Petrobras, Alternatifbank, Bank Mellat, Aktifbank, Dincpak, GSD Yatirim Bankasi, Metamorfoz, Anel Holding, Turkish Bank, Bizim Menkul Degerler, Giesecke&Devrient, Turkish Bank, Diler Yatirim Bankasi, Hema Endustri, Groupama Emeklilik, Dunya Goz Hastanesi, HDM Celik Boru, Jolly Tur, Dr. Nejat F. Eczacibasi Vakfi, Dundar Sir Gokkaya Hukuk Burosu, TUBISAD, Molekul Tasarim etc.
- Worked with the strategic business partners like Turkcell Superonline, Microsoft, SAP, IBM, HP, CheckPoint, Vodafone, E-Guven, Biznet, Acron, Obase, Bilin, TNB KEP, Agito etc.
Founded in 1942, Eczacibasi is a prominent Turkish industrial group with 41 companies, 12,115 employees and a combined net turnover of 6,7 billion TL in 2013.
Eczacibasi’s core sectors are building products, healthcare and consumer products. Additionally, the Group is active in finance, information technology, welding technology, mining, and property development. In Turkey, Eczacibasi is the leader in most of its businesses with some of the most effective distribution networks in the country for building products, pharmaceuticals, and fast-moving consumer goods. Globally, Eczacibasi has established itself among the world’s top providers of bathroom and tiling solutions for homes and commercial venues with its VitrA, Burgbad, Villeroy and Boch (Tiles), and Engers brands. It is also a major exporter of tissue paper, welding electrodes, electronic smart cards and industrial raw materials such as clay and feldspar.
International partnership is a central component of the Eczacibasi Group’s growth strategy. Eczacibasi has four international joint ventures and numerous cooperation agreements with leading international companies. All of these are grounded on the principles of long-term mutual benefit and sustainable business practices.
The Eczacibasi Group’s mission is to be a pioneer of modern lifestyles that are healthy, high quality and sustainable. Accordingly, the Group encourages each of its companies to surpass established standards and raise consumer benchmarks of product and service quality. Through sponsorship and responsible corporate practices, it also promotes social and economic development that nurtures cultural and scientific activity, protects the environment and preserves scarce natural resources.
“Eczacibasi”, in Turkish, means “chief pharmacist”, an honorary title and surname that was given to the father of the Group’s founder at the turn of the last century in recognition of his continual efforts to improve the health of his community.