Manager and Owner
AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE
Established a successful insurance business from the ground up, strategically and innovatively growing the business and implementing policies and programs to increase company profits.
- Created systems to train and manage team members in achieving agency objectives.
- Received the highest esteemed award, Washington State Agent of the Month in 2013 given to American Family agents for outstanding achievement in recognition for an overall mix of business and sale production.
- Developed guidelines for personnel evaluations, staff advancement and recruitment procedures.
- Maintained efficient team structures and evaluated performance based on analytics.
- Ranked #1 in Life Sales in the district and #7 in the state despite being one of the newest American Family Insurance agents.
- Formulated and managed a detailed business plan consisting of performance goals, sales results, retention and client and staff satisfaction.
- Mentored staff in establishing individual expectations, fostering creativity and self-motivation by implementing result expectations.
- Followed up on targets, holding members accountable for achieved results.
- Established and sustained growing business results in a declining economy.
- Managed budgeting process and profit and loss records for performing business and financial analyses.