- Greater Omaha Area, US
Master in Biostatistics and SAS Certified Advanced Programmer. Experience in Epidemiology of Chronic Disease, Survival, Longitudinal, and Categorical data analysis, Logistic and Applied Linear Regression using Base SAS, SAS STAT, SAS MACROS and Advanced SAS programming, R programming, SPSS
Jul 2014 - May 2015
2012 - 2015
University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Public Health
SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9 Feb 2016
SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9 June 2015
Medical University of South Carolina
University of Nebraska at Omaha
Feb 2016 - Present
SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9
SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9 June 2015-Present
- Creating and using the SAS MACRO facility
- Writing and interpreting SAS SQL code
- Using advanced DATA step programming statements and efficiency techniques to solve complex problems
- R packages: dplyr, ggplot2, data.table, Knitr, Reshape, read.table, read.csv, readLines.
- Statistical modeling of categorical data, longitudinal data, applied linear regression, survival data.
- Data manipulation and visualization using R, R Studio programming and SAS programming.
- Manipulation XML and JSON data, exploring database from MySQL, R and handling missing and unclean data.
- Skills in HTML and scraping languages: JAVA script and CSS
- Manipulation of data under hadoop distributed file system