Lets'eng Diamonds Mine
Duties and responsibilities included:
- Monitoring dilution of the ore been delivered to the plants.
- Logging of blast drill holes chips to monitor waste which occur inside the ore zone.
- Monitoring loading and hauling contractor to ensure that mined ore is delivered to the correct location (to the correct stockpiles and plants).
- Performing geological investigations which include mapping, logging and sampling.
- Liaising with Mine planners and blasters to ensure that latest geological model changes are considered when mining blocks are designs.
- Perform plant recovery efficiency tests to ensure high recovery efficiencies,
- Monitoring and reconciliation of tons mined from the pits,
- Reporting overall monthly performance of the mine to the Senior Geologist and Technical Services Manager.
- Working as a Safety, Health and Environment representative for the department to ensure compliance.