Domain Infrastructure & Messaging System Team Leader
Mar 2013 - Present
Responsible for managing Active directory domain and Exchange environment in addition to planning , design and implementation of various Microsoft Technologies in the organization.
- Monitoring and administration of Exchange environment including managing exchange servers ,troubleshooting connectivity issues , applying policies and optimizing performance.
- Monitoring and administration of Active directory environment including active directory health and authoring group policies.
- Enhance the efficiency of the IT environment through automation .
- Enterprise Mobile device management.
- Administration of System Center configuration manager 2012 including application deployment , operating system deployment and compliance management.
- Authoring workflows to automate the data center using System Center Orchestrator.
- Administration of Hyper-V environment.
- Maintenance & management of the Critical Windows based Server Environment.
- Supporting a multi-site IT infrastructure of at least 5000 employees.
- Design and implementation of Exchange 2010 environment and migration from hosted exchange to On-Premise exchange environment.
- Migration from System Center configuration manager 2007 to System Center configuration manager 2012.
- Design and implementation of SQL 2012 cluster , implementing always-on availability group to achieve high availability in DR and migration of databases from SQL 2005.
- Design and implementation of Blackberry enterprise server.
- Design and implementation of Mobile device management using MobileIron.
- Implementation of Rights Management Service.