Domain Infrastructure & Messaging System Team Leader
Responsible for managing Active directory domain and Exchange environment in addition to planning , design and implementation of various Microsoft Technologies in the organization.
• Monitoring and administration of Exchange environment including managing exchange servers ,troubleshooting connectivity issues , applying policies and optimizing performance.
• Monitoring and administration of Active directory environment including active directory health and authoring group policies.
• Enhance the efficiency of the IT environment through automation .
• Enterprise Mobile device management.
• Administration of System Center configuration manager CB including application deployment , operating system deployment and compliance management.
• Authoring workflows to automate the data center using System Center Orchestrator.
• Administration of Hyper-V environment.
• Maintenance & management of the Critical Windows based Server Environment.
• Supporting a multi-site IT infrastructure of at least 5000 employees.
• Manage Office 365 deployments.
• Design and implementation of Exchange 2010 environment and migration from hosted exchange to On-Premise exchange environment.
• Migration from System Center configuration manager 2007 to System Center configuration manager 2012.
• Design and implementation of SQL 2012 cluster , implementing always-on availability group to achieve high availability in DR and migration of databases from SQL 2005.
• Design and implementation of Blackberry enterprise server.
• Design and implementation of Mobile device management using MobileIron.
• Implementation of Rights Management Service.
• Roll out of Office 365.
• Deploying test environments on Azure.
• Deploying and administration of Nexthink.