BrightView Landscapes is the largest provider of commercial landscape services in the Nation with annuals sales of over $2.4bil. As the Branch Manager of the Indianapolis West branch, I am responsible for all management functions of a $9mil leading a team of over 100 production, sales, and administrative team members. Some of my accomplishments within my first year of branch leadership include:
- Managing new sales within the branch for over $1.5 mil of new snow and landscape contracts.
- Increase net profit in snow operations to over 40%, an increase of 20% over the previous year's performance.
- Top performing snow branch by operating profit in both the Midwest & Mid-Atlantic regions.
- Revised branch sales process in 2018 to increase new sales that added profit driven contract work including high profile customers including; Children's Museum of Indianapolis, Village of Plainfield, Colliers International, Cushman/Wakefield, IU Hospitals, and CarDon Senior Living.
- Created sales projection systems to help qualify, forecast and prioritize new sales opportunities within the branch. Forecasting system was then adopted as a standard sales management system within the Indiana and Plains markets.