I am a proactive leader with over thirty years of experience in the landscape and green industry in senior management roles with some of the largest companies in the industry. I have experience not only in sales and operational management but also in the development and execution of marketing and advertising programs. Along with my leadership and management abilities, I possess the necessary knowledge, skills, and values necessary to make immediate, and long term contributions for any growth-oriented mid to large size company.
Here are some of my career accomplishments:
- In my first two years at Greenleaf Landscaping, with new marketing programs and developing new production and office systems, I increased top-line revenues each year by $500,000.
- As Director of Operations at Lifescape Associates, improved staff training and quality standards lead to numerous project awards including a project that eventually won the 2015 NALP Grand Award for Design-Build.
- By implementing new production methods and training systems as Director of Operations at Lifescape Associates, I was able to increase company-wide profits by over $350, 000 from 2008 to 2009.
- In my first seven months as Branch Manager at TruGreen LandCare, I improved the year over year operating profit by over $392,000 for the Lombard/West Chicago branch. I positioned the branch for a $1 million improvement in operating profit for 2007 compared to 2006.
- While still managing a $10 million landscape branch, I started the Design/Build division for Acres Group. Within two years the division grew from $0 to over $1.8 million.
- As both Vice President and Facility Manager for Acres Group, I was responsible for all operations including finance, sales, marketing, production, and personnel, which included over 150 employees.
- Due to my leadership, communication and management skills I was able to increase the top line revenue of Acres Group at the Roselle branch in 2005 by over 10%, helping lead the company to the most profitable year in its history.
- Throughout my career, I have always stressed and built teamwork, coordination, training, employee development, and motivation to meet and exceed corporate goals and objectives. These skills and abilities were instrumental in winning the Presidents Trophy at Acres Group from 2004 through 2005 as the most successful branch in the company.