2009 - Present
Consulting Manager, Strategy Advisory Services
- Provide strategic services, such as commercial due diligence, business strategy development, and M&A strategy development to Fortune 1000 companies. Focus is on companies in Technology, Media, and Telecommunications sectors.
- Internally focused on building a preeminent strategy consulting practice by driving client targeting, marketing, and sales & pipeline.
2008 - 2009
Chief of Staff, CIO Advisory Services
- Direct operations for "start-up" business unit, directly serving unit leader as advisor and proxy. During tenure, unit has grown organically 35% year-over-year and integrated two acquisitions.
- Run communications program conveying aggressive and differentiated business model of unit against backdrop of conservative audit firm. Author internal and conference presentations, media and analyst interviews and briefings, and internal business unit updates and newsletters.
- Oversee marketing and thought-leadership groups to raise awareness of capabilities amongst clients and analysts. Advise on content and tone of communications, and perform editorial review. Published 30+ market-facing pieces in 10 months.
- Establish, justify, and manage a $3.5M investment budget (exclusive of operational costs) by prioritizing activities based on expected return. Reduced expenditures 30% to preserve capital during economic downturn.
- Work predominantly with senior PwC partners, exercising influence and consensus building to further strategic agenda.
2003 - 2008
Consulting Manager, Technology Advisory Services
- Managed teams of 15-20 consultants on multi-phase projects for Global 500 Companies; including sales, budgeting, team assembly, execution, project P&L, risk and quality reviews, client satisfaction debriefings, and billing.
- Assisted clients anticipate, create, and manage change through analysis of business problems and technological impact. Teams architected and designed solutions to improve operational performance and alignment with business objectives.
1999 - 2003
Contact Center Manager
- Handled day-to-day management (e.g., scheduling, performance management, escalated support issues) and planning (e.g., staffing levels, hiring, skills assessment, training development and delivery).
2001 - 2003
Web Application Developer
- Led development teams to architect and engineer comprehensive Student Management System for scheduling, employment histories, and job-status tracking.
1996 - 2002
Entrepreneur / Systems Adminsitrator
KPM Computer Systems
- Co-founded family-run IT consulting company that designed, installed, and maintained systems and network infrastructure for small businesses.