Technical Business Analyst
Link Group - Transitions and Migrations
Currently responsible for delivering and facilitating successful migrations of new business to the Link Group superannuation fund administration platform. This constitutes a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to: requirements gathering, gap analysis, configuration, testing, and Business and IT support.
- Facilitating and participating in workshops with both internal and external stakeholders to review quality outcomes and work alongside them to drive quality business requirements.
- Process mapping of the current business processes. Both internal and external. With particular focus on Mailroom and Workflow systems, and Pension products.
- Determining the process changes and functional gaps by conducting an in-depth functional gap analysis between legacy systems and the Aaspire platform.
- Creating detailed business/technical requirements documents.
Providing support to IT developers, testers and stakeholders in delivering the new functionality/process
Leading the design and implementation of improvements to the migration team processes. Including enhancing the teams reporting capability and driving more robust content/knowledge management.
- The lead BA for multiple migration projects.