Field Service Representative
Sep 2012 - Present
Kasco Sharptech Corp.
Maintenance and repair of single and three phase powered commercial food equipment. Maintenance and repair of commercial DC powered floor scrubbers and buffers
- Independently managed workday and hours.
- Received and addressed large flow of emails and phone calls throughout the workday.
- Coordinated with other FSRs to complete service calls in a timely manner.
- Consistently worked with lower and upper management at store level providing professional customer service.
- Received service calls for repairs, both emergency and scheduled.
- Repaired machines on-site, often needing to order parts and return to complete repairs.
- Serviced customers with set preventative maintenance schedules.
- Complete repairs within the budget and time constraints of the customer while minimizing equipment downtime.
Route sales and service.
- Delivery and sales of butcher supplies.
- Butcher supplies include: knives, bandsaw blades, gloves, and other wearable equipment.
- Servicing large route throughout Chicago-land, Northern Indiana, and parts of Southern Wisconsin.
- Service of changing out dull wearable grinder equipment for sharpened new equipment.
- Keeping and maintaining large inventory of parts in rented storage facility.
- Responsible for yearly parts inventory.
- Keeping and caring for large inventory of tools.
- Maintaining company van with state safety checkups and oil changes.
- Responsible for work tablet and smart phone.
Types of machines serviced:
- Floor scrubbers, ride-on and walk behind
- Floor buffers
- Bakery ovens and proofers
- Shanklin heat sealers and wrappers
- Rotisserie ovens
- Pan washers
- Bread slicers
- Deli slicers
- Hot cases
- Hot food bars
- Meat Saws
- Commercial Tenderizers
- Treif Puma Automatic Slicers
- Food Processors