Manager of Internal Communication
Leading not-for-profit healthcare system operating 13 hospitals, 100+ physician practices and imaging/urgent
cares throughout the Southeastern U.S.
·Primary communications leader charged with driving the workforce to become innovators in healthcare transformation.
·Connecting 7,000 employees across multiple locations to rally behind a single corporate mission.
·Using storytelling to inform and inspire staff to turn great care into a remarkable patient experience.
Key Responsibilities & Accomplishments:
- Consulting the executive team on communication behind major staff and system changes.
- Directing leader visibility and trust through executive-level change.
- Managing crisis communication through two major layoffs/restructurings.
- Repairing community/corporate relationships while leading marketing campaign for a new hospital.
- Key force in deliveringemployee satisfaction, in the midst of massive healthcare system transformation.