Currently based in Taiwan but have been constantly traveling back and forth between Taipei and LA. Willing to relocate.
Driven by the big picture, hunger for knowledge, strong interests in fashion, lifestyle, culture, technology, mobile, web, start-ups and all things creative.
Have been working as a copywriter, digital planner as well as branding strategist all my career.
Besides being known as an UX & marketing specialist, I am also a premium denim expert, American fashion/lifestyle blogger, guest columnist at Harper's Bazaar Taiwan and startup marketing consultant.
Over the years, I've collaborated with top-notch travel agencies and major American brands such as 7 for all Mankind, True Religion, Paige Denim, Gap, California Pizza Kitchen and Jamba Juice here in Taiwan.
Being the bridge between the West & the East.
Specialties & Strengths
With a creative mind and knowledge in design, branding & content marketing, I'm excelled at:
- Design thinking
- Product development
- Copywriting, content development & strategy
- User-centered Web/App experience design
- Marketing strategy planning, esp. content marketing, social media marketing
Current & Potential Projects
- Helping startups in Taiwan create campaigns on crowdfunding platform such as Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
- Columnist of the number-one Asian Lifestyle Site for the younger generation in LA, Wacowla.com.
- Contributing blogger of the largest fashion and beauty website in Taiwan, Fashion Guide.
- Fashion & beauty columnist of the number-one blogging platform in Taiwan, Pixnet.
- Contributing Blogger for Harpers Bazaar Taiwan
- Working with international brands and continuing to share news and insights about fashion, beauty and lifestyle on my personal blog and facebook fan page.
- Collaborating with Revolve Clothing to help promote its brand in Taiwan.
- Collaborating with Shopbop to help promote its brand in Taiwan.
- Working on creating a stylish yet functional bag brand with a friend.
- Studying Swift of iOS as well as learning French
fashion, branding, technology, UI/UX, music, movies, travel & yoga