Summary of Qualifications:
* Solutions-oriented, business-savvy, energetic and innovative executive combining 27 years of technology knowledge and strong experience gained within several public- and private- sector industries.
* Effective leader with expertise in IT strategic planning, technology applications and operations in an executive leadership capacity.
* Proven track record managing and motivating cross-functional teams in a mentoring fashion to deliver unprecedented results.
* Reputation for no-nonsense approach to leveraging technology investments to deliver state-of-the art technology solutions with a customer-service focus.
* Recognized for ability to apply common sense solutions to complex business challenges, particularly in realizing business strategy through practical application of technology
* Facilitator of communications between technical and non-technical audiences
* 27 years Information Technology experience, public and private sectors
* 18 years Information Technology management experience (12 years Director-level)
* Budget management as much as $10 million annually
* Managed as many as 35 technicians, supervisors, managers and directors
* Aerospace Manufacturing
* Municipal Government
* Health Care
* Telecom Utility
* Higher Education
* Telemarketing / Teleservicing / Call Centers / Marketing
* IT Consulting / Outsourcing
Capacity planning / performance tuning
Client services / help desk
Disaster recovery / disaster avoidance / business continuation
Information / networking security
Internet / intranet
PC & server administration
Systems programming / systems administration
Telephony / voice networking