Versatile Professional Services leader experienced in the sales and delivery of integrated software solutions to enterprise customers. Experience includes sales and deployment of Customer Service / Contact Center, Business Process Management, and Converged Communications solutions across multiple industries and verticals. Expertise encompasses full solution lifecycle: direct/channel sales support, requirements and design development, project/client management, implementation, and support. Strengths include business leadership, services delivery management, operational process development, clear and concise communications, developing actionable plans with clear expectations and accountabilities, and managing diverse teams to achieve common goals.
Selected Relevent Experience
- 15+ years experience building and leading Professional Services technical pre-sales and delivery teams.
- P&L accountability for revenues from $5M up to $147.5M; Grew practice revenue from $5M to $21M in 2+ years; Consistent achievement of defined organizational goals.
- Direct management accountability for teams ranging in size from less than 10 to 550 staff across multiple technical competencies.
- Highly effective working with internal (Sales, Customer Support, Product Development, Marketing) and external (clients and partners) stakeholders to achieve mutual success.
- Accomplished at developing individual and team objectives and/or development plans that align and support organizational objectives. Created, implemented, and supported programs for management of 3rd-party consulting sub-contractors.
- Created processes & related tools for revenue forecasting, resource assignment, expense management, and time/status reporting. Supported/sponsored development of integrated solution sales methodologies, client satisfaction programs, and multiple technical delivery methodologies.