Sr. Manager, Product Management
Managed and developed a team od six marketing managers within a matrix organization that optimized products at FedEx Freight through their product life cycle, and collaborated with FedEx companies to successfully market all freight products throughout North America. Grew revenue, profits and market share by creating innovative programming to enhance market leadership position, in a declining industry. Selected to lead key Cross-OpCo projects such as U.S. Domestic Freight Product Rationalization Core Team. Reported to VP of Marketing. Held P&L responsibilities.
- Generated $68 million in revenue, an $8 million (13%) YOY increase - developed Marketing Plan focused on driving employee engagement through enhanced measurement and reporting tools.
- Produced $11 million in incremental revenue on the FedEx National LTL and Canada campaigns – through account segmentation, "ground breaking" customer offers and dynamic print and web e-marketing.
- Launched cohesive go-to-market strategy – led US Domestic Freight Product Rationalization Cross-OpCo Project Team. Integrated web and off-line applications. Conducted competitive assessment, trend identification, SWOT, product positioning, segmentation, services gaps/overlaps, profitability/market share analysis.
- Common Website – drove the creation of a single on-line face to enhance the customer experience for both FedEx Freight and FedEx National LTL.
- Winner of the "Best of the Best" and "Peer" Awards for outstanding marketing leadership and excellence.