Plan, execute, and manage all corporate external and internal marketing and communications activities for privately-held manufacturer of decorative surfacing materials, including advertising, direct mail, internet and e-mail marketing activities, event and trade show management, public and media relations, and market research.
Summary of Accomplishments:
- Established corporate brand identity resulting in niche market dominance and premium price-point positioning for highly commoditized product line.
- Produced and executed multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns that have generated approximately 2,000 qualified sales leads per month and enabled 8% growth year-after-year in a stagnant industry.
- Efficiently managed marketing budget contributing to a 60% increase in company profitability since 2003;
- Initiated an internal corporate brand audit to study employee perceptions of company and its policies. This study led to a comprehensive revision of the corporate employee manual, employee benefits package, and annual employee evaluation process.
- Increased trade media coverage by 50% through the development of a structured press relations program, expanded media list and editorial outreach, and production of fact sheets, press releases and press kits.
- Partnered in the development and execution of new enterprise-wide CRM system (Salesnet.com), which improved effectiveness of the external sales team, sales forecasts, market intelligence, project/sales tracking and client data management.