Siemens Enterprise Communications
Software Developer - 2001-present
Associate Developer - 2000
- Solely responsible for all phases of the development cycle from design to implementation to QA to delivery for more than thirteen separate releases of a CTI Middleware product designed to integrate third party list management applications with proprietary predictive dialing platforms.
- Provide top-level support for internal and external customers, as required.
- Instruct internal and external customers in multiple capacities, such as teaching in a formal classroom setting, as part of less formal conference calls, and via media like e-mail and customer support message boards.
- Contribute to other development teams not under direct responsibility where needed.
- Draft changes to user documentation for implementation by technical writers, critiquing, editing and approving changes, as necessary.
- Prioritize development requirements, outstanding support issues and internal company duties to ensure timely resolution and delivery of action items at all times.
- Assist in the design and scheduling of project plans, product roadmaps and setting realistic time estimates for internal and external projects.
- Participate in customer focus groups and user conferences, as required to promote customer satisfaction.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with management, support and customer base to ensure appropriate flow of information.
- Selected and tested new platforms, both hardware and software, as dictated by technological advances.
- Migrated over 1 million lines of code from the SCO Openserver 5.0.7's Standard C Compiler to Redhat Linux Enterprise Release 5's GNU Complier, as well as migrating more than 50 shell scripts from SCO's Korn Shell to Redhat's bash shell.
Acting Customer Support Supervisor - 1998-2000
Product Support Engineer - 2000
Senior Techincal Support Engineer - 1999
Technical Support Engineer - 1997-1998
Assumed supervisory duties of the night shift after only one year of service surpassing other senior members of the team.
Improved communication between the night shift and upper management via written and recorded updates.
- Received a Director's Award for providing 24-hour service during New Year's Eve/ New Years Day as part of a team.
Received a Manager's Award for testing new releases of an outbound predictive dialing release during my off-hours while still performing regular duties during normal shift.
Effectively supervised 10 employees during night shift while also providing technical guidance as the highest-level support representative.
Part of a management team that improved customer satisfaction levels to the record levels in years.