Top performing sales executive with proven track record of driving rapid growth in early stage companies. Distinguished background in recruiting and developing A Players. Adept at designing and executing effective sales and business development strategies to optimize market opportunities. Exemplary communicator with the passion and drive needed to cultivate and foster professional and profitable relationships while maintaining trust. Highly disciplined, KPI based sales process drives consistent lead generation and predictable revenue.
I believe in positive leadership—conveying the idea that there is always a way forward. I reinforce the idea that everyone is included. When people feel accountable and included, things are more fun and productive. By creating a supportive environment, all aspect of life are more rewarding. I also believe that complete transparency drives trust in all facets of business.
- As VP of Global Sales, grew QOQ bookings at SecurityScorecard by 309% in Q3 and 346% in Q4 2015; grew pipeline 5x; increased close ratio from 2.9% to 11.1%; developed 12 person Executive Advisory Board; established effective channel program that drove 22% of bookings
- As VP of Sales at Lookingglass, scaled sales team and processes at that delivered year over year growth of 85%
- Founding VP of Sales at iSIGHT Partners; responsible for all facets of initial go-to-market plan and market penetration for company acquired by FireEye in 2016 for $275m.
- #1 Regional Director at Verisign in 2006
- As VP of Sales at iDefense, grew early-stage threat intelligence company from $1 million to $10 million in two years and $50M acquisition by Verisign
- Promoted to Regional Director at McAfee in 2003
- #1 Enterprise Field Sales Rep at McAfee in 2002