- Lincoln US-NE
- [email protected]
Over the course of my experience working for Computer Power User Magazine I have been responsible for generating multiple successes in revenue gain from both B2B advertising sales and consumer sales. Specifically, I developed a program involving a mix of high profile event sponsorships and qualified on-demand bulk circulation that doubled incoming product sales leads. This success allowed for a significant gain in the publication's reach and frequency which later profited in a 40% increase in advertising sales revenue.
My overall goal is to move into a senior position in marketing and sales where I can feed off my past successes to be an asset in growing new business while being an inspirational team leader to those I manage.
Making a connection with people, Social Networking, Grassroots Marketing, Gorilla Marketing, Being a Geek, Knowing and Learning Technology, Playing Guitar
“The correspondence I've had with Scot has been productive and pleasant. He is very goal-oriented, and works with a high degree of efficiency. I believe Scot would be an asset to any company at which he works.” February 3, 2010 Brian Carter , Video Producer , Engelbrecht Advertising
"Scot is always a pleasure to work with. He is knowledgeable and detailed oriented: traits that make him a great representative of the marketing community. Always bringing something new to the table, Scot is a terrific asset and I always enjoy working with him during events.” February 12, 2010
Mary Phuong , Marketing Events Specialist , Patriot Memory
“I have been lucky enough to work closely with Scot on multiple projects. He truly understands his industry and has the enviable ability to be the liason between manufacturer and customer in a manner that is highly advantageous to both parties.” August 10, 2008
Josh Smith, CEO, Biohazard Computer Systems Inc.
“Scot is a brilliant and very forward thinker with marketing programs. As an ad sales account manager I rely on Scot's programs to produce a quality product image to sell to our clients. Because of the marketing programs he has developed, I have increased my productivity in regards to gained revenue by 40% over the course of the last year. He would be a major asset to any company looking for the same if not better success” June 27, 2008
David Bartholomai, Account Manager, Sandhills Publishing
“Scot is detail-oriented with an eye for seeing the big picture. In working with Scot, he consistently pushed to make CPU Magazine better with creative marketing campaigns (web & direct mail) and creating exposure at industry events and tradeshows. Scot has an innate ability to see beyond the obvious making him an asset to any company.” June 16, 2008
Ashley Hannant, Marketing Coordinator, Sandhills Publishing
“Scot is a great guy to work with! He's a creative and strategic thinker capable of concepting a big-picture vision and developing a clear action plan to make it a reality. He helped me define a go-to-market strategy for my client, and helped us clarify product positioning, key benefits, and target customer relationships. The print and web materials I designed for my client were much more effective due to Scott's marketing analysis.” June 11, 2008
Lynne Harris, Freelance Designer, Golden State Media
- Manage assigned corporate accounts and handle client and creative relations in the time-sensitive development of all relevant advertising work.
- Prospect new business leads to build sales relationships through strong brand communication.
- Manage marketing and circulation programs to maintain and build the CPU Magazine brand.
- Coordinate event strategy.- Manage and design marketing communication to maintain product image.- Built and manage CRM based client relations program.- Manage and evaluate P.O.S. programs. - Maintain publication print schedule.- Oversee customer service initiatives.
- Assisted physicians with their schedule, marketing, and day-to-day duties.- Managed a team that designed a department wide intranet communication website.- Maintained a digital records archive network that correlated patient’s records with radiography procedures.- Served as a back up general patient registrar.
- Managed quality control testing in raw material production.- Insured safety specifications were met in accordance to chemical structure protocol of raw production rubber.- Facilitated shipping schedule to production facilities.