Bachelor of Science
I have always had a strong desire and passion for the agriculture industry. It didn't take long and I found my desire for livestock production leaning towards sheep production. Soon, I decided that the pursuit of a career in sheep production was the direction that I had to go. With this in mind, Angelo State was the obvious choice for me. (being that San Angelo, Texas is the sheep capital of Texas.) Soon after attending Angelo State, I decide that the best way to furthur improve and supplement my education was to become involved in as many Agricultural activities as possible.
- Immediately, I became a member of the ASU Block & Bridle Club in 1996.
- Then I was given the opportunity & made the ASU Wool Judging Team in 1997.
- While also being voted in as the Vice President of the Block & Bridle Club.
- Became a member the ASU Livestock Judging Team from 1997 through 1998.
- I was then voted President of Block & Bridle Club in 1998 through 1999.
- Qualified and joined the ASU Delta Tau Alpha Agricultural Honor Society in 1998
- I was voted in as Vice President of Delta Tau Alpha in 1999.
- Overall GPA of 3.346.
My education has served me well, but I have refined it through experience.