I have 16 years of experience listening to and consulting with KC area businesses. I strive to understand their business needs then design and implement solutions to address them. During that time I've worked with large enterprises, small businesses and run my own consulting practice.
- Started and grew a successful consulting business to $300k revenue in under 3 years from scratch then sold it at a profit.
- Transitioned from an hourly break/fix service provider to a process-driven recurring revenue-based managed service company.
- Successfully managed dozens of projects of up to $100k including: technology audits; online services evaluations; migration designs.
- Active listening and engagement.
- Holistic perspective.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Translating technical ideas into actionable plain language.
- First-hand (as owner) understanding of business processes.