· Use a logical methodology to troubleshoot the common types of hardware and software problems typically encountered in the day-to-day operations of a department in an organization.
· Understand the role of technology in the business context.
· Demonstrate basic application support skills
· Demonstrate operating system support skills
· Demonstrate network support skills
· Relate business problems and information technology solutions.
· Demonstrate appropriate technical reporting skills.
· Demonstrate appropriate customer care in the context of IT support
· Function appropriately in a change management process within a support team
· Demonstrate hardware support skills for server computers
· Demonstrate an understanding of Systems Support contextualized within a selected work area
· Deploy software to client computer using Windows Server 2012.
· Joining Computers to a local domain, setting up network connection on client computers
· Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
· Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords