- Maintain relations with employees in order to preserve a high morale and to prevent future complications
- Acts as liaison between management and sales advisors in order to maintain open communication
- Created a Values Walk by assessing different aspects of the store, such as ambiance, happiness levels of employees and customers, and overall flow of the store.
- Is acting manager when upper management is not present in store.
- Schedules the day-to-day positions of sales advisors
- Mentors new sales associates to contribute to the store’s positive culture.
- Resolves all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Communicates clear expectations and goals to each team member.