VP Global Customer Technology
Responsible for FTI’s Development and Management of Enterprise Applications and projects supporting Global eBusiness, Sales, Marketing and Service Divisions worldwide. Managed $16M annual base budget and 200 multi-tiered staff in 7 countries - six direct reports including five Directors and one Sr. Manager.
- Led the global branding and redesign of Franklin’s Advisor website project based on Web 2.0 and Agile development methodologies. Use of Linux and other best in class open source technologies will reposition Franklin as an industry leader in online self servicing, sales and customer experience.
- Advisor to business leaders; educating and appraising stakeholders about status, challenges and opportunities of growth and how IT can enable and deliver projects that have high ROI
- Spearheaded deployment of Siebel 7.8 CRM and SoD (SaaS) across Sales Divisions. Project was delivered using offshore/onshore delivery model in record 11 months across 700 users.
- Responsible for the operations, monitoring and support of ~65+ server data center; environment included Cisco 6500 series networking switches among other data storage appliances which provided a high availability, scalable and secure non-production Dev, QA, Performance and Staging servers.
- Negotiated multiple multi-million dollar enterprise software license agreements with vendors including BEA, Siebel software saving the firm more than $5.5 M through favorable pricing.