Responsible for supporting the company's clients at all levels as part of a helpdesk team. Furthermore, to ensure that all hardware and software is configured and installed correctly. Also, responsible for the installation and maintenance of IT equipment. Furthermore, supporting customers using remote access technologies and also by visiting client sites.
Functional Skill Areas and Key Strengths
- Able to train and mentor technical and non-technical junior staff.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Organizing routine servicing schedules for clients.
- Keeping up to date with trends and developments in Information Technology.
- Strong knowledge of management and leadership techniques.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Managing an IT budget.
- Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.