Completed two years' full time MBA from Tulane University in USA and won following awards:
- Received Morton A. Aldrich Fellowship and Tuition waiver during MBA for academic excellence.
- Received membership in Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) an international Honour society for business students, the highest recognition a student can receive in a business program accredited by AACSB International.
- Selected by Finance faculty as Investment Manager in USD 2.4 MM Darwin Fenner student-managed fund.
- Selected by Finance faculty to participate as an Equity Research Analyst in nationally accredited Burkenroad reports. Presented findings of the Equity Research Report at the annual Burkenroad Conference (burkenroad.org).
- Secured 2nd Rank in 2009 Portfolio Managers National Finals Competition held at Rice University, Houston, U.S.A.
- Secured 2nd Rank in Finance Case Competition at Tulane in 2009.
- Received “Freeman Merit Award” for overall contribution to the Business School.