Technical Marketing Engineer
Intel Corporation NYSE
Role: Program lead for Intel graphics software stack responsible for driving the software program execution. Also managing key customers (OEM/ODM) accounts.
Key Responsibilities & Major Achievements:
- Delivered 28% YoY program efficiency while leading the program execution of delivering Intel Software product to 15 leading customers.
- Directing the cross functional and R&D teams to manage full product life cycle of Intel Software and drove overall 10% of YoY throughput efficiency.
- Unlocked a potential $500M market segment for OEM by driving a new design/spec request for Ultrabook from proof of concept to reality.
- Authored and presented technical papers on innovative ideas which helped in acquiring 5% more design wins.
- Brought in 20% YoY operation cost efficiency while managing the financial & budget planning for 2014-15.
- Mentored young entrepreneurs to drive socially viable wearable and IoT products. Directly Managed Interns within the team.