Learning New things and Doing challenging Jobs
Jan 2013 - Present
Lead Android Developer
Now I am working in Consumer Goods Myanmar.
Around 3.5 years of experience in Mobile Domain (Blackberry/Android) Java Technologies PLUS (QUALITY ASSURANCE TARINING 6 Months)
Excellent Java development skills using Eclipse.
Having hands on experience in handling Use Cases, Functional Specification, QA Testing, Json Parsing and Phone Gap.
Extensive Object Oriented Development OOP/OOD experience.
Good working knowledge on Application development and maintenance life cycle process
Good working experience on Compiling and Decompiling the android Games and apps.
Communicate with the China Vendor Regarding Technical Issues and Get resolve the issues.
Good knowledge about the client and Vendor regarding the Technical and some software related things.
For More Visit jas.com.mm to see games and apps.
Jul 2010 - Jan 2013
Android Application Developer
Jun 2009 - Jun 2012
- Securing 1st Position in Fourth Semester.
- Securing Highest Marks in DIGITAL ELECTRONICS END TERM EXAMINATION.
- Securing Highest Marks in VISUAL BASIC.
- Securing Highest Marks in UNIVERSITY (SOFTWARE ENGINEERING).
- Securing Highest Marks in UNIVERSITY (OPERATING SYSTEM).
- Securing Highest Marks in JAVA AND WEB DESIGN.
- Score above 75% in Hindi in 10th standard and have the distension.
- Score above 80% in English & Business studies in 12th standard and have the distension.
- Participated in Regional Level Sport Meet 2004-2005, in 100m Sprintand secure the 1st rank.
- Participated in School Level Games2003-2004 , in 400m Race and Secure the 2nd position among Boys.
- CERTIFICATE in CLUSTER LEVEL SOCIAL SCIENCE EXHIBITION and SELECTED in the Competition.
- CERTIFICATE OF MERITORIOUS SCHOLAR from DIRECTOR OF SPECIAL PROTECTION GROUP CABINET SECRETARIAT New Delhi (May 2009).
- Participated in SCOUT & GUIDE and Secure Certificate of PRATHAM and DWITIYA SOPAN.
The Young VISIONARY 2005 - ParticipationCERTIFICATE in a Festival of Creative Expression and Youth Empowerment, at the National Bal Bhavan, New Delhi (17th -21st december 2005).