Snap Shot - Thomson Reuters is a leading global source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. I handled sales for Tax & Accounting Solutions for Corporate and Professionals.
- Channel Sales- Ensuring Sales Quota achievement by helping channel partners to sell in SMBs & large corporate organizations in complete sales cycle. Currently managing over 40 Channel Partners & resellers successfully. Responsible for Business Plan, Go to Market Strategy & Sales efforts for the India region for channel sales.
- Business Development - Planning account segregation for direct sales and channel sales. Evaluating market opportunities in unrepresented territories and working on expansion plan to enhance product reach in market. Identifying & Creating Channel Partners in unrepresented areas across India.
- Key Account Management - Helping organization to ensure incremental business and new business from existing clients. Hand holding channel partners in managing key accounts from their customer base. Planning & executing Customer Engagement Activities to increase revenue.
- Identify/prioritize revenue opportunities and develop programs to generate maximum ROI from direct sales and channel sales.
- Business Intelligence & Market Development - Identification of strong and weak market share geographies/channel segment, track competition and prioritize resource deployment to improve market share and Thomson Reuters visibility. Coordinating with Product Development Team to incorporate product improvement on market feedback.
- Product Promotion & Penetration- Planning & Executing customized promotional activities by involving marketing team. Guiding & helping Channel Partners in product promotion to generate leads. Develop and execute on sales strategies with channel partners, engage and deliver on sales quota.
- Won new logos for Thomson Reuters by ensuring end to end delivery.
- Signed Pan India strategic alliances with key market players for tax solutions and gained 30% increase in sales on YoY.