- Certified by Cisco as Network Associate (CCNA) at March 19, 2012. This Certificate shows the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN.
- I have one year experience in database management using MySQL.
- I have excellent skills in creating business reports with Crystal Reports and customer support.
- I also have experience in design, implementation, verification and maintenance of Point of Sale (POS) using VB 6.
Mar 2011 - Jan 2012
CentralIndo Jaya Software
- Manage database of a Supermarket with more than 80.000 products.
- Design, implementation, verification and maintenance of Point of Sale (POS) System in a team of three to four people. According to wikipedia Point of sale(POS) (also sometimes referred to asPoint of purchase(POP) ) orcheckoutis the location where atransactionoccurs. A "checkout" refers to a POS terminal or more generally to the hardware andsoftwareused for checkouts, the equivalent of an electroniccash register.
- Creating or modify business reports as the customer demands.
- Act as costumer support to maintain customer relationship with the company when needed.
- Reason for leaving : wanted a change in working environment.
To view my working experience letter. Click Here
Mar 2011 - Mar 2012
Jul 2005 - Jul 2010
GPA 2.97 from 4.00
•Organitation experience in University : Member of KSM Elektro. It is an organitation that organize all the events that happens under the Elektro UBAYA’s name
•My Final Project was “SIMULATOR ROUTE CHOICE MODEL WITH TRAVEL TIME OR COST PRIORITY USING FUZZY CONTROL (STUDY CASE: UBAYA TENGGILIS – TUNJUNGAN PLAZA)”. Summary:
My Final Project was to design application for calculating the best route using fuzzy control. The purpose of this project was to help user choose the best route based on the day of departure, the time of departure, and user’s priority. Using those inputs, my application is able to calculate the best route by using traffic jam database. I used Borland Delphi 7.0 for making this application, and Microsoft Excel as the database.