- Have been a member of MENSA, a high-IQ society.
- One of the very few employees of Royal Bank of Scotland who has been accredited in the company's prestigious "Future Leaders Programme", and the first person to be accredited in my department.
- Participated and won several debates and quizzes in school and college.
- Have won RBS Chennai-level and Wipro Chennai-level quiz contests.
- Second runner up at the Business Today Acumen 2004 debate for the Eastern-India region.
- Was the Student Placement Coordinator at XIMB and PSG Tech, which has been highly instrumental in honing my organizing, planning, time management and teamwork skills.
- Have designed professional websites, some of them being -
- Around 14 years of experience in the Information Technology industry with expertise in various roles such as project management, project delivery and PeopleSoft HCM functional consulting.
- Currently associated with the Royal Bank of Scotland Group, Chennai as Project Manager.
- Extensive experience in Global Delivery, IT consulting, HRO and end-to-end PeopleSoft ERP software package implementations.
- Experienced in project delivery and consulting across geographies, with work experience in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore and India.
- Experienced in HRMS functional and management consulting.
- An effective communicator with strong people management, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- MBA gold medal winner
- Was a member of MENSA, a high IQ society, where membership is restricted to those who have an intelligence quotient score within the top 2 percent of the population.
Apr 2010 - Present
- Managing multiple projects with geographically spread out teams in the role of Project Manager.
- Also performed role of Platform team manager, which involves line management of the Group HR Systems Platform team constituting PeopleSoft administrators and environment managers.
- Involved in all aspects of project and delivery management like planning, budgeting, tracking, estimation, people management, risk management, stakeholder management, etc.
- Currently involved in a multi million pound global HR Transformation programme.
- Involved in vendor management activities.
- Involved in preparing SOW, RFPs and other outsourcing related activities.
- Responsible for hiring and mentoring talent in RBS, Chennai and grow the Group HR practice.
May 2005 - Mar 2010
- Employed as a PeopleSoft Project Manager and HRMS functional consultant at Wipro Technologies, India.
- Led the HRO (Human Resources Outsourcing) team and instrumental in developing a marketable HRO product that offered best-in-class HR business processes.
- Managed a complex multi-country and multi-lingual PeopleSoft upgrade(8.0 to 9.0) and Absence Management implementation project for Federal Express APAC, with the peak team size of 20.
- Implemented PeopleSoft HRMS 9.0 and provided consultation for Nikko Asset Management, Tokyo. Played a significant part in obtaining repeat business with the customer.
- Managed a $900,000 end-to-end PeopleSoft HRMS 8.9 Implementation project for Clinicenta, a UK based Healthcare start-up firm. Also provided functional consulting to them on designing and building their Recruitment, Leave Management and Employee Performance Management systems.
- Managed a $100,000 end-to-end PeopleSoft HRMS 8.9 implementation project for the Indian arm of Credit Suisse.
- Performed Project Management tasks like planning, coordinating, estimation, risk management and project tracking, etc.
- Involved in preparing responses to RFPs in coordination with the pre-sales team.
Jan 2001 - Jul 2002
- Worked onResource Management activities for the content management team.
Sep 1997 - Jan 2001
- Developed and maintained websites for the client, Nationwide Financial Services, USA, a Fortune 500 company.
- Developed formalized test plans, scripts, and workflow documents for Ohio Health, USA, as a Business Analyst.
- Created test plans and developed COBOL, CICS, RPF programs, JCL's and VSAM files, for the Y2K compliance effort at Franklin County Data Center, USA.
Nov 1995 - Sep 1997
Complete Business Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
- Coordinated the on-site and offshore activities at Lands' End, USA (client) as on-site coordinator.
- Converted applications present in ADS/O and IDMS to CICS and DB2 for the client Land's End, USA
- Performed analysis and preparation of program specifications, for the client, Child Support Enforcement Agency, Hawaii.
- Developed application programs in CSP 370/AD, DB2 and COBOL for the client, Nevada State Welfare Division, USA.