Sr.Purchase and Inventory Coordinator
American Hospital Dubai (AHD)
·Responsible for Procurement and Stock controlling of all pharmaceutical and retail products of main as well as sub stores of AHD.
·Sourcing and procurement of registered and unregistered drugs through local agents.
·Monitoring of medication through effective inventory control system to maintain
regular availability to avoid stock out situation.
·Constant contact with local and overseas suppliers and medical professionals for follow up to assure prompt supply.
·Liaison with MOH for importation permits and other required documents submission for the agents.
·Monitoring stock movements, Expiry analysis, Processing purchase orders,
processing GRN, and addition of new formularies as per requirement.
- Allocation of orders for different supplies on the basis of quality prices and services.
- Vendor development, analysis sourcing, negotiation and finalization on best quotes.
- Reviewing of consumption report for fixing of minimum, maximum and reorder levels.
- Procurement of critical and vital drugs based on effective forecasting.
- Regular monitoring of expiration and coordinating for effective management of drug expiries.
- Self correspondence and preparation of MIS and other reports for Finance department. Coordinating with finance department and settling the issues with vendors.
·Conducting half yearly & yearly inventory of Sub stores & Main Store.
·Responsible for regular inventory reconciliation analysis report for stock variance.
·Working on ERP Systems for complete inventory control and planning.