To obtain a suitable position in an organization provides a challenging opportunity to utilize my skills and experience to develop, motivate, lead and encourage a team for achieving the goals of the organization.
ØOverall 14 years experience in health care industry.
ØSelf starter with positive and optimistic attitude.
ØAmbitious to achieve goals of the organization.
ØCapable of working under pressure with positive attitude
ØTo work to provide utmost customer satisfaction and care
ØHaving strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.
ØHaving a systematic planning and management to prioritise work.
ØTo work as a team member for the development ofOrganization
Dec 2004 - Present
Sr.Purchase and Inventory Coordinator
·Responsible for Procurement and Stock controlling of all pharmaceutical and retail products of main as well as sub stores of AHD.
·Sourcing and procurement of registered and unregistered drugs through local agents.
·Monitoring of medication through effective inventory control system to maintain
regular availability to avoid stock out situation.
·Constant contact with local and overseas suppliers and medical professionals for follow up to assure prompt supply.
·Liaison with MOH for importation permits and other required documents submission for the agents.
·Monitoring stock movements, Expiry analysis, Processing purchase orders,
processing GRN, and addition of new formularies as per requirement.
- Allocation of orders for different supplies on the basis of quality prices and services.
- Vendor development, analysis sourcing, negotiation and finalization on best quotes.
- Reviewing of consumption report for fixing of minimum, maximum and reorder levels.
- Procurement of critical and vital drugs based on effective forecasting.
- Regular monitoring of expiration and coordinating for effective management of drug expiries.
- Self correspondence and preparation of MIS and other reports for Finance department. Coordinating with finance department and settling the issues with vendors.
·Conducting half yearly & yearly inventory of Sub stores & Main Store.
·Responsible for regular inventory reconciliation analysis report for stock variance.
·Working on ERP Systems for complete inventory control and planning.
Mar 2000 - Aug 2004
Kerala Ayurveda Pharmacy Ltd. [KAPL]
- In Charge of KAPLHealth Service Division – Hospitals and Clinics.
- Handling purchase, negotiation, preparation of purchase orders, sourcing of medical and non-medical materials from suppliers based on hospital requirements and for other units.
- Preparation, execution, control and analysis of centre wise budget.
- Centre wise stock movement analysis and assessment of optimum stock.
- Monitoring monthly supply schedule to each centre.
- Materials requirement planning and budgeting based on requirement and forecasted sales.
- Assess performance of each centre.
- Centre wise auditing, collect and evaluate customer feedback.
- Scrutinize accounts statements.
- Plan-organize-monitor centre wise business promotional programme.