Project Manager - Nashat Contracting Co. - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Jan 2014 - Jan 2016
- Overseeing and coordinating the day to day running of projects by assisting project managers and senior managers.
- Also involved in the development, updating and monitoring of business and action Plans. Duties: Assisting and supporting the Project Manager in their daily duties. Ensuring that relevant management information is captured and analyzed. Providing project support to senior Project Managers. Reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery. Responsible for handling the projects finances. Acting as administrative support to Project Managers and Directors on projects. Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks. Helping the Contract Manager with the development of operating procedures. Writing up documentation for safety procedures. Communicating with project manager to report on project status. Resolving any financial queries that are raised. Involved in Coordinating projects from inception to completion. Developing training and briefing material for staff. Leading and organizing a team. Keeping in close contact with key project members and decision makers. Involved in interpreting performance data and translate this into practical improvements.
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER:
- Implementation of baseline changes and respond to change requests.
- Perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all supported servers.
- Build servers by providing technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination of application projects and operate and maintain servers.
- Designed and deployed networks as per the company requirement.
- Handled different tasks such as network address assignment, assignment of routing protocols.
- Carried out network address assignment, assignment of routing protocols.
- Handled production networking environment by implementing and managing it.
- Handled network infrastructure devices and equipment.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Design and deploy networks.
- Proficient in wireless LAN and WAN.
- Capable to do all network related tasks on daily basis.
- Superb knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals.
- Implementing troubleshooting and administrating windows server 2003, Active Directory.
- Installing and monitoring Microsoft Internet security And Acceleration ISA 2000.
- Sufficient knowledge in HP and Dell servers.
- Wired and wireless Networking, switches, routers And Access Points plus cabling indoor and outdoor areas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experienced maintaining servers, hard drive arrays, tape arrays / tape libraries and desktops.
- Experienced in maintaining systems in a Managed Configuration including server baseline establishment, change tracking, server build reports, and other configuration management procedures.
- knowledgeable in multiple system areas including various operating systems, LAN/WAN network operations, system performance.
- Strong written and verbal skills as used in presentation, reports and instructional material for junior staff.
- Knowledgeable in Database Management system software including; MS SQLServer, Quest Central, and Sybase Replication Server.