Senior Client Service - EMI Segment
Sales & Marketing Departement - International SOS
Providing a consistent administrative support function to the Sales and Marketing Department in relation to client renewal, operational on-boarding of clients and client reporting.
1. Account Management and Business Development Support Oil & Gas Segment
• Assisting on Tender participation process
• Assisting with the operational implementation of new accounts
• Client review meetings
• Ad hoc queries and requests (Assistance Center Tour, Program introduction)
• Accounts Receivable/Cash collection: follow-up call to confirm invoice reception and acknowledgment
2. Analysis and Reporting Supporting the renewal and business review process by generating client specific activity and utilization reports within the agreed timeframe and review with the relevant Business Development Director/ Business Development Manager to ensure the accuracy of information and identification of any potential services issues and implement corrective actions to address the services issues. SalesForce utilization and compliance.
3. Salesforce.com Standard contract preparation, sending, chasing of contract signature, loading of final signed copy into Salesforce.com
4. Process / Project Management
• Management of the end-to-end client renewal process for designated clients
• Management of the end-to-end new client set-up for designated clients
• Maintenance of paper client files
• Act as the primary inter-department liaison on operational / administrative matters.
• Provide training to operations as and when required
5. Quality of Service Management
• Ensuring that administrative data at the account, program and opportunity level is updated and up to date (contacts, addresses, dates, contracts, activities and subscriber declaration)
• Ensuring that procedures and operational information (Authorized Persons, Emergency Contacts and interface with Insurers) are reviewed, accurate and updated with the Assistance Centre audit as KPI.