Technology Specialist-Network Services
Wells Fargo India Solutions
- Responsible for providing and modifying LAN/WAN connectivity to meet various business unit requests and Wells Fargo banking needs.
- Designing, implementing, and testing data center access infrastructure based on Nexus platform.
- Developing technical design documentation of new LAN/WAN connectivity based on common design standards. Updating all network design documentation for each project worked, ensuring accuracy.
- Providing updates of each implementation and cause/risk for success or failure. Assisting other engineers in design or implementation work as needed and train them as and when required.
- Responding to support questions or provide direction/guidance to less experienced staff.
- Participating in efforts to validate current network configurations against newly developed standards.
- Implementing Nexus in data center environment on 2K and 5K platform for server farms.
- Implementing standard platform dependent features like vPC, FEX,etc.
- Updating QoS in the DC infrastructure as per pre-defined standard
- Designing new LAN infrastructure based 3 tiered architecture