SAP FICO Consultant/Project Manager
ABN AMRO Bank
- Taking care of business priority incidents and high priority issues within SLA.
- Understanding design requirement and building Functional Specifications and formulating Test Plans.
- Customizing the Functional change requests.
- Conducted unit testing and Integration testing
- Configuration of FI and CO settings for new company codes
- Implementation on SEPA mandates and payment methods for Accounts Payable.
- Provided post production support to SEPA and resolved issues promptly
- Co-ordination with technical team and other Functional team for fixing the support issue
- Helping the client to map new enhancements and bug fixes on day to day basis.
- Responsible for troubleshooting the inbound and outbound idoc failures.
- Responsible for month end and year end activities.
- Creating Material Management related Test data for BI Module Unit testing and UAT.
- Manage the overall software development lifecycle
- Foresee and manage risks and issues, handle client escalations
- Implement enhancements/changes in SAP FICO module
- Worked on and delivered strategic proposals for integration of IT landscape across Finance with SAP products like SAP BPC, Financial Closing cockpit, Fiori and Basis support