Consulting and Business Development professional with experience in Information Technology and Pharmaceutical industry. In my last position, led a team to increase sales by 15% through business process improvement and enhanced customer relationship management. Have a passion for business strategy and marketing. Geographic exposure includes Asia and Europe. Fluent in English and Hindi.
• Business Development • Strategy Implementation • Agile Methodology • CRM • Market Research • Project Management • Business Analysis • Knowledge Management
Jan 2013 - Jan 2014
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Hult International Business School
World's most international business school. Top 10 FT ranking for international business and experience.
GPA of 3.57/4.00
Specializing in Strategy and Marketing
Founding member of Hult consulting club 2013
Consulting project for Aramex on ways to innovate and reduce its cash on delivery services from 80% to 20% of transactions in 3 years
2006 - 2010
Bachelors of Engineering
Manipal Institute of Technology
CGPA of 8.67/10.00
Major in Mechanical Engineering
Oct 2012 - Aug 2013
Strategy & Business Development Manager
Wholesale pharmaceutical distribution of over 40 companies including Johnson & Johnson, Novartis and GSK.
Worked towards the systematic procurement of the products with the objective of optimizing available resources. Worked towards efficient management of the working capital viz. creditors, inventory & debtors. Studied the feasibility of a mobile application based supply chain software to track real-time inventory of our customers (retailers). Researched and Analyzed possible solutions for business process improvement.
• Created strong collaboration with existing customers and increased the customer base through improved delivery service.
• Doubled the inventory turnover ratio through efficient management of online ordering system.
• Reduced debt collection period by 5 days and took measures to mitigate risks from small retailers.
• Led a team of 6 people increasing sales by 15% for the FY 2013 by implementing new strategies.
Aug 2010 - Oct 2012
Business & Test Analyst
Tata Consultancy Services
Multinational IT services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in India.
Worked as a part of a global team in liaison with developers, business analysts and project managers to interpret client’s requirements and help realize IT project delivery goal. Analyzed business, functional, design and technical requirement documents, identifying gaps or inadequate requirements and providing details on possible improvements.
• Delivered the biggest technology-driven integration project in the Banking & Financial domain following an Agile methodology within stipulated time.
• Delivered error-free performance improvement initiatives such as marketing and analytics, loans up sell & down sell through different stages of software development life cycle.
• Mentored and Coordinated knowledge building sessions and presentations to various teams.
Won silver medal in strategy at UAE SME Business Olympics 2014.
Won ACCA UAE Student Challenge 2014.
Country finalist at The Quest 2013 by Unilever.
Secured 2nd position in Boardroom (a case study event) at TechTatva ‘09, the annual national level technical fest of MIT, Manipal.
Won a gold medal in high jump event at MIT annual athletic meet, 2007.
Received ‘Mamraj Agarwal national award’ from the ex-president of India Mrs. Pratibha Patil for meritorious performance in secondary school, 2005.
- Worked as a volunteer for Dil Se Campaign (a campaign for children who live and work on streets– a joint endeavor of the center for equity studies (CES) and Aman Biradari led by Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Govt. of Delhi).
Languages: English (fluent), Hindi (native), Arabic (beginner).
Technologies: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, HP Quality Center, Windows, Macintosh.
Certification: Infosys Campus Connect Life Skills Program(Jan 2010).
Hobbies: Yoga, mnemonics, sports, traveling, photography, music.