Accountemps is a division of Robert Half International Inc., the leading recruitment specialist in the fields of accounting and finance. Founded in 1948, RHI is a public company whose global network has over 360 offices.
As Staffing Manager, my position was divided into two main areas: market development and recruitment of qualified personnel to overcome our customers expectations:
- Perform the entire process of recruitment: writing job descriptions, targeted job posting, telephone interviews, personal interviews, taking of references, salary negotiations and hiring.
- Using innovative recruitment strategies: referral system, establishing contacts with various educational institutions.
- Identify the expectations and aspirations of each candidate interviewed by assessing their skills, previous experience, their strengths and weaknesses.
- Lead or attend interviews directly at the customer office to better understand their needs and build a stronger relationship with the candidate.
- Manage employee files: open file, ensure the payment of hours worked through a system of time sheets, keep the files updated at all time.
Coaching the candidates to guide them in developing their careers.
- Attend regular networking events (Chambers of Commerce, Association of Quebec Woman in Finance, Canadian Payroll Association)
- Provide outstanding customer service through regular quality control calls or visit to clients and candidates.
Meet with clients in person when they place an order to better identify their needs and build loyalty to our company.
- Acting as an advisor to our clients on strategies for retention of staff, salary levels and effective recruitment.
- Proactively contact companies to tell them about our services and promote the RHI Salary Guide.