Bilingual, focused on customer service and problem solving, my core values at work are respect for the individual and teamwork. Honest, caring and hard working, my long term goal is to build a career as a Human Resources generalist.
Jan 2009 - Feb 2009
Payroll and Human Resources Coordinator
- Inform employees on matters relating to payroll, benefit plans and collective agreements.
- Prepare weekly and biweekly payments for 150 employees (office and unionized employees).
- Issue Record of Employment.
- Keep records of attendance, vacancy and overtime for all the employees.
- Assist in the preparation of T4 and RL-1.
- Coordinate the change of insurer for the insurance collective plan: form to complete and disclosure of changes to all employees.
- Compile and maintain accurate record of training to meet the requirements of Act 90 on the training of the workforce.
- Implement the provisions of the collective agreement at any time.
Sep 2008 - Jan 2009
Customer Service Coordinator
- Supervise the work of 2 Customer Service Representative.
- Establish effective working methods and coordinate, allocate and review the work load of the CSR.
- Coordonate activities with other departments: production, engineering, accounting and shipping.
- Ensure the smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and see to their maintenance and repair as necessary.
- Execute, as needed, the same functions as the supervised employees.
Jun 2007 - Sep 2008
Accountemps is a division of Robert Half International Inc., the leading recruitment specialist in the fields of accounting and finance. Founded in 1948, RHI is a public company whose global network has over 360 offices.
As Staffing Manager, my position was divided into two main areas: market development and recruitment of qualified personnel to overcome our customers expectations:
- Perform the entire process of recruitment: writing job descriptions, targeted job posting, telephone interviews, personal interviews, taking of references, salary negotiations and hiring.
- Using innovative recruitment strategies: referral system, establishing contacts with various educational institutions.
- Identify the expectations and aspirations of each candidate interviewed by assessing their skills, previous experience, their strengths and weaknesses.
- Lead or attend interviews directly at the customer office to better understand their needs and build a stronger relationship with the candidate.
- Manage employee files: open file, ensure the payment of hours worked through a system of time sheets, keep the files updated at all time.
- Coaching the candidates to guide them in developing their careers.
- Attend regular networking events (Chambers of Commerce, Association of Quebec Woman in Finance, Canadian Payroll Association)
- Provide outstanding customer service through regular quality control calls or visit to clients and candidates.
- Meet with clients in person when they place an order to better identify their needs and build loyalty to our company.
- Acting as an advisor to our clients on strategies for retention of staff, salary levels and effective recruitment.
- Proactively contact companies to tell them about our services and promote the RHI Salary Guide.
May 2004 - Jun 2007
Customer Service Representative
- Customer order entry.
- Confirm delivery schedules to clients according to a performance indicator. (Deadline for confirmation of orders up to 24 hours.)
- Manage products on consignment stock. (Value up to $ 4 million.)
- Invoice the products on consignment that has been used.
- Acting as responsible for update of ISO procedures for the department.
- As needed, be the successor of the Customs and Logistics Planner.
Sep 2004 - Apr 2005
I have 27 credits completed so far. I am only missing 3 courses and an intership. I intent to complete my diploma part time, starting September 2009. I hope to find a company that considers this project as an added value within their organization.