As a classroom teacher my role consisted of a variety of components within the school and wider community. My role of classroom teacher includes;
- Directed teaching of groups of students and individual students;
- Plan, implement, and deliver inspiring, challenging and enjoyable lessons ensuring differentiation of the subject targeting students individual learning needs;
- Regularly assess students’ work and provide high quality feedback for the student and myself to guide future learning;
- Enhance students’ moral, social and personal development through lessons and the Bounce Back program.
- Contributed to the development, implementation and evaluation of numeracy for prep- grade 2;
- Participated in activities such as parent/teacher meetings; staff meetings; camps and excursions;
- Participated in other non-teaching supervisory duties such as pizza baking afternoon, family maths night, and presentation nights.