Marketing Manager/4Q Community Manager
- Develops and supports all marketing initiatives for iPerceptions with a particular focus on campaign optimization, branding, SEO, SEM, social media/web 2.0 strategy, multi-channel advertising, viral marketing, and more.
- Nurtures all communications and marketing strategy for 4Q, iPerceptions' free and simple Voice of Customer Analytics tool.
- Works with all forward-facing teams at iPerceptions to ensure consistent messaging, branding and value propositions.
- Works closely with the sales team to develop stellar collateral, presentations and other sales support materials.
- Achievements/highlights include:
- Managing a complete corporate site redesign (http://www.iperceptions.com) in Fall 2007.
- Orchestrating the launch (including development of the website, coordination of PR efforts, community buzz building, etc) of our free, mass market survey tool, 4Q, in March 2008. This tool was co-developed by iPerceptions and Avinash Kaushik, Google's "Web Analytics Evangelist." In 16 months post launch, we have over 10,000 users. http://www.4Qsurvey.com
- Central point of contact and key public face for 4Q. Built partnerships with mega-corporations such as Procter and Gamble, who are using 4Q on 40+ of their top brand sites (to name just a few: always.com, crest.com, covergirl.com)