Administrative Assistant II
Vanderbilt University - Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization
- Performs key intake functions for the office (ordering supplies, answering phones, greeting guests, and picking up mail from campus box.)
- Acts as accounting and admin support. (Logs checks and incoming revenue, prepares courier shipments, and routes documents.)
- Filing (Patent, Licensing Agreements, and Technology Documents.)
- Staff Support - assistance in scheduling meetings, breaking down conference rooms, and ordering food for meetings or Lunch & Learns.
- Performs data entry for NIH iEdison compliance reporting and utilization reporting.
- Invention Disclosure Intake - responsible for processing disclosures and monitoring the inventor portal and the CTTC disclosure mailbox. Created tools to identify, track, and collect all information to needed for complete disclosure and eventually patent filing. Handles confidential information.
- Provides back up for the VUPatents, MTAShare, and CTTC Agreements Mailboxes.
- Performs patent reference searches.
- Inteum Audits - regularly completes database audits using information from patents and disclosures to keep database up to date. Reassigns cases when needed.
- Trained on MTAShare system and can processes requests as needed. Serves as backup to Agreements Coordinator.
- Assisting in the required NIH Utilization reporting and compliance - with on going training.
- Implemented a check request tracking system while picking up new financial processing skills in database system Inteum.