Financial and Organizational Consultant
OBD Business Consulting
Consult small businesses on how to create a more efficient workplace by implementing strong organization skills, software, and employee training.
- Generate customer and vendor center databases in Excel, QuickBooks, MS Outlook and other software.
- Reconcile credit card and bank account statement backlogs, adding General Ledger(GL) and other data entry as needed.
- Contribute substantially to reducing outstanding monies owed by working closely with AP/AR departments; improving invoicing and collection methods and ensuring AR aging is brought current.
- Audit QuickBooks software; amending inaccuracies to create a more comprehensive overview of chart of accounts, COGS, vendors, clients, assets and liabilities, budgets and P&L reports.
- Document, file, and pay current and back taxes owed to the appropriate government tax agencies.