Associate Student Child Development Lab, CSU, Chico January 2015 to May 2015
- Prepared and evaluated curriculum for two to five year olds.
- Participated in staff meetings and parent events.
- Completed weekly observation notes and Desired Results assessments.
- Assessed behavior management techniques
Saddleback College Child Development Lab, Mission Viejo, CA September 2014 to December 2014
- Prepared, implemented and reflected upon a curriculum for two to five year-olds in art, music, dramatic play, science, and small/large motor skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the developmentally appropriate practice
- Observed and evaluated classroom curriculum.
Valley Oak Children’s Services: Butte Parent Café, Chico, CA September 2015 to December 2015
- Developed and implemented developmentally appropriate curriculum for children ages 0-13.
- Engaged with children and supported classroom activities.
- Participated in staff meetings and fundraising events.
- Evaluated use of curriculum with staff/associates.