AHMED MOHAMED HASSAN ARAFA
- GIZA EGYPT
• Date of Birth: 02/02/1984
• Place of Birth: Assuit - Egypt
• Nationality: Egyptian
• Military Status: Exempt
• Marital Status: Single
I hope to join a dynamic and self-esteem organization with potential for future growth, and contribution of new ideas.
TERMINAL AND LANDSIDE SUPERVISOR IN ASSUIT AIRPORT
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST IN ASSUIT AIRPORT
Coordinator in department of headquarters affairs
* GRADUATED FROM FACULTY OF LAW , ASSUIT UNIVERSITY ( 2007 )
* ORIENTATION COURSE IN LUXOR AIRPORT ( AUGUST 2009 ) .
* AIRPORT OPERATION COURSE FROM EGYPTIAN AVIATION ACADEMY ( EAA ) APPROVED FROM
International Civil Aviation Organization ( ICAO ) ( MARCH 2010 )
• Communications : Good written and verbal presentation skills. Use proper grammar and have a good speaking voice.
• Interpersonal Skills : Able to get along well with co-workers and accept supervision. Received positive evaluations from previous supervisors.
• Flexible : Willing to try new things and am interested in improving efficiency on assigned tasks.
• Attention to Detail : Concerned with quality. Produce work that is orderly and attractive. Ensure tasks are completed correctly and on time.
• Hard-working : Throughout high school, worked long hours in strenuous activities while attending school full-time. Often managed as many as 65 hours a week in school and other structured activities while maintaining above-average grades.
• Arabic : Mother Tongue.
• English: Upper intermediate ( Good command of the english language ).
• Professional use of desktop applications, MS office suite , Apple Macintosh and a quick learner with new programs.
• Mail merging and data entry.
• Excellent command of PC computing and networked environments.
• Excellent in computer maintenance.