Feb 2004 - Present
- Created a direct delivery system to help bridge the gap between the production team and the sales and service department.
- Increased the average completed products from 99 percent completion to 104.7 percent in three weeks.
- Aided the company in becoming 5S compliant by standardizing work departments.
- Manage a crew of 25 employees in different cost centers.
- Ensure excellent quality products are being produced in a timely and effective manner by inspecting employees work.
- Keep operations running smoothly by pinpointing areas that need improvement and implementing new procedures.
- Direct employees and assign daily tasks to ensure production schedules are met.
- Improve employee performance by created a training program which documented when workers had completed specified tasks.
Jun 2000 - Oct 2002
- Increased sales in 2001 to make shop the second most profitable store in the Western United States.
- Broke store record two years in a row by grossing over 1 million in revenue each year.
- Promoted to Center Supervisor in less than a year-and-a-half.
- Reached highest level of certification available in 16 months.
- Increased repeat customer business.
- Performed all services offered on customer vehicles.
2009 - 2011
2007 - 2008
Associate of Art
University Of Phoenix
Pallet Jack Certified
Fork Lift Certified